Wax Marketing Blog

Can’t write this week

Handling these guys this week. No guts, no gators.

1. Eric Says :
    Posted on March 28, 2012 at 9:00 am

They are look cool B-)

2. Käserei Allgäu Says :
    Posted on March 30, 2012 at 1:53 am

Man’s gotta do, what a man’s gotta do 🙂

3. Ascentive
    Posted on March 30, 2012 at 9:06 am

Not sure what to think about this one …. Men …

@ Käserei Allgäu: Wo bekomme ich bitte den “Walder Käse” her? Ist der auch in den USA erhältlich?

4. Ascentive Says :
    Posted on March 30, 2012 at 9:10 am

P.S. I’m asking if the cheese from the Allgäu is available here in the States 🙂

5. Tom Hudson Says :
    Posted on March 31, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Interesting pic. It’s pretty much what a whole segment of the work that I do is devoted to; reptilian brain complex and how that part of our brain affects human behavior that have become our societal norms. Ever wonder why some people (maybe even ,,,, aaahemmmm, you) act like an alligator from time to time? It’s because you’re focused into the back part of your brain and what’s back there is pretty much the same survival patterns that govern alligator behavior; kill it, eat it,,, aaaahemmmm,, well you get the picture. There is another part of the brain which provides the ability for contemplation of such behavior out of the sequence of linear time; the frontal lobe of the cerebrum. With this ability to contemplate our past behavior it’s possible to form principles by which we choose to live that bring out behavior out of swamp survival where we can perceive the possibility of prosperity, not just for our self but for others as well; you know the Golden Rule…. Worth thinking about anyway, as long as you are focused forward while you think.

6. bonnie Says :
    Posted on April 2, 2012 at 9:13 am

These guys were AMAZING! I can’t believe how polite and professional they were. Such a nice relief from most of the doozies I deal with. 🙂

7. Jaw Plates
    Posted on April 3, 2012 at 4:58 am

I’m actually really good at French (98% :D) but I’m just having some.. writer’s block I guess. All I did last week was write final exams for this semester, so I was hoping to just make something up that’s more interesting. I need 5 passe compose and 5 parfait.

8. Free International Fax
    Posted on April 6, 2012 at 5:11 am

the men at its best what they are meant to do.

9. cheap authentic nfl jerseys